Welcome to the Second Annual Camp Humility!
Like last year, Camp Humility is more of a summer camp than the "roughing it"-style of camping. And as such, there is a full itinerary planned for this week so that all of us campers can learn more about each other, seek humility and faith together, and all in all just have a fun time celebrating the beginning of summer!
Here's what this week's schedule looks like:
- Monday (today): Welcome/Giveaway announcement
- Tuesday: Rafting and nighttime canoeing
- Wednesday: Hiking
- Thursday: Horseback riding
- Friday: Crafts and evening farewell/winner announcement
Also, like last year there will be "campfire" posts each evening, except for the night we go canoeing. Our times around the campfire will involve either devotionals, discussions, or stories, and of course there will be virtual s'mores for everyone! ;) At the last campfire on Friday night I'll announce the giveaway winner.
This year's giveaway is a $15 Amazon.com gift card! A gift card works well because I can e-mail it directly to the winner, and after camp the winner can buy a book, a movie, an MP3 CD, or maybe even a guide to camping!
Here's how you can enter the giveaway:
- Sign up for camp in the comments section of this post! Just leave a comment saying you're joining camp this week. Please include your e-mail address!
- Extra Entry: Become a follower of this blog, "Seasons of Humility," or let me know if you already are a follower.
- Additional Extra Entries: Comment on this week's posts. One comment per post counts as an extra entry between now and Friday night--so you can get quite a few extra entries if you stop in regularly, since there will be about two posts per day!
See you tonight at the campfire!